Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adelaide - HI!

I came here 2 days earlier than Lynn and have been staying with her sister, Sue Ann temporary. First 2 days staying with just Sue Ann was rather awkward; its like hanging out with my sister but it was alright. She brought me to the city to settle my student ID, opening a bank account and getting my mobile phone and number; very grateful for that.



The next day, I got to meet up with an old friend of mine, Chui May; classmates for 2 years back in high school. For some reason I sounded old but then again, I am turning 21 this year =.= sigh. Anyway, she brought me to Chinatown and we catch up for hours. The weather was rather gloomy cause it rained the whole day. And because it rained, my sore throat got worse and having a slight dry cough thanks to the weather.

Right after Lynn arrived (hallelujah), I felt so much better staying with Sue Ann cause there is no awkward silence nor awkward situations :) We even walked out to tapao pizza, a takeout pizza place just 10 minutes away from where I am currently staying at. But we got lost lol, thank god for Maps on my iPhone!










My first night out was last night to a dessert place called Eggless; a dessert restaurant that dont contain eggs in their dessert hence the restaurant name. The decoration is so pretty so Lynn did the job for me to snap snap snap lol.









No comments: