Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Far So Good

I know staying with two guys are never good. I mean, come on! One girl and two guys? Its dangerous and yadayada etc etc blablabla but they are nice people. Both of them are my high school friends are we are pretty close so its not that bad.

Because my room only have one cupboard, one study table and one bedframe with mattress, Zac Vin have to teman me to IKEA which is next to the airport to get my basic essentials like another drawer, clock, dusbin, mirrors and towels. I wanted to get my bed frame as well because I have not been sleeping well with the current bed frame; too bouncy and I can feel the spring so I had to order other things thru the phone and get them deliver it next week.





That night itself I got to ride the scoter as the passenger! One time with Zac Vin to Coles (its something like Giant) and the other time I got to ride behind Zac Han to Chinatown to get some eggs and fruits and other stuff.

But of course we ended up getting our dinner for that night itself which is kangaroo steak with mashed potatoes and salad. I know it sounds cruel to be eating kangaroo but honestly, its just like eating cows and pigs.












Despite the fact that I like Adelaide and the whole independent thing, I still miss Malaysia and especially my bed. Most I miss is Boon :( Long distance is hard but we're still doing good. The poor boyfriend of mine is still trying to adapt this long distance relationship.

If you are reading this baby, I miss you!

No comments: