Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Week

Thanks to Lynn and her sister Sue Ann for dropping me at my new house in Adelaide in Kensington :) :) So thankful to have them around, really. So yeah, I am now staying with the two boys which are Zac Han and Zac Vin.

Let me update about it later on since I am still not settled down in this house.

Before I move into Kensington, I have attend Orientation Day with Lynn in Magill Campus and boy, it was .. fun; sitting the bus to the campus, walking around and getting to know people. We went only half day because there is nothing much you can do during orientation, meh!







Anyhow, almost every night staying with the Loh sisters is very nice because you get to eat desserts almost every night. And is always at different place with different types of dessert. Went to Elephant Walk and also Bracegirdle.

Elephant Walk looks like some prostitute house cause the lighting inside is red and from the outside, it looks dodgy lol. Their chocolate pudding was heavenly and Lynn had her strawberry ice cream whipped cream in a cup.






From what I heard from the sisters, Bracegirdle is famous for their chocolate desserts so I had their hot chocolate, we shared the chocolate fondue together and Sue Ann had her waffles with chocolate sauce (?) with ice cream and strawberry.








Beware for sushi lovers! Do not drool over your laptop or keyboard. What you are about to see might cause your laptop or keyboard damages!

Okay, so we was eating in Wasai; a Japanese Restaurant in Chinatown and we ordered a boat of sushi :D :D :D




A day with Lynn on Rundle Mall to settle her bank account and number. Ate in Coffee Club too! Yes, they have Coffee Club here :) :) We shop a lil bit too, got my high heel boots from Rubi! Sat down for an hour to enjoy the street performers too and the one we were sitting next to was surprisingly not that bad!









Love this shot!

Will be uploading some videos we took when we were staying together as well but that is if I am hardworking enough to edit them and upload them lol. 

No comments: