Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ben's General Food Store by BIG, Bangsar Village l.

The last few days before I came back here in Adelaide, I wanted to try a lot of restaurant that recently became quite popular for their environment and food and Ben's General Food Store by BIG located in Bangsar Village 1 was one of it :)





Haha, took a lot of pictures together while waiting for the food because Boon complains that we never take picture together other than in the car and wonders why I am so shy to take my camera out to take picture not just him but with everyone else as well and the fact that I always carry the camera out with me really is the ironic part lol. 

Wow I just made that in one full sentence in one paragraph. AWESOME! Lol.

Oreo Milkshake

Mary Berry Milkshake

B.I.G. Lasagna
This. Is. So. Good. I. Swear. To. God!

Salami Pizza
Nothing really special about this pizza except that you could tell that it is oven cooked

I like the thing that cuts the pizza, dont know what is it called lol

We only ordered 2 main dishes together with 2 milkshakes, by the end of our dinner, we were so fulled! Just so you know, we were like some hungry monster on the way there! Next time I am gonna try Plan b. by BIG as well which located in Bangsar Village 1 also! Haha. 

No comments: