Wednesday, August 10, 2011

:) :) :) :) :) :)

First of all, I would like to apologize that I "steal" these pictures from you Sue Lynn. I can't find any nice picture taken with my camera hence the picture "stealing" from your Facebook, I am so sorry.

But on the other hand, I would like to thank you for getting me the Versace's Bright Crystal perfume in the super small size bottle which I think its 30ml one. I CAN NOW CARRY THE PERFUME EVERY WHERE I GO!


She knows I carry a lot of things in my handbag. In other words, she knows me too well. I was so close to getting it in the airport flying back to Malaysia 2 months ago for my winter break but I did not get it cause I did not have enough cash with me and also at the same time I totally forgotten about it.


So once again, thank you for getting me this present WHICH I SO IN LOVE WITH :) I still remember how I celebrated my birthday last year, with the whole egg and flour and water and cake and ohgod, it has been a year. Thank you for taking care of me in Adelaide too, together with your sister Sue Ann.


NOW ...

These are the only memories of me taking picture with you, in Facebook, all in polaroid. Summore its from long hair to short hair.







No comments: