Monday, August 1, 2011

Semester 2 / Study Period 2.

So I am back in Adelaide for my second semester here in UniSA. Landed on Sunday morning, Ju Lear & Vin was kind enough to pick me up from the airport early in the morning which is 7am lol. Its winter here now and its surprisingly not as cold as I expected. Brought back 2 of my ski pants and been wearing it out to class and to sleep. Its winter, I dont care how I look as long as I keep myself warm cause I hate the cold so I dont bother dressing up with dress and tights and jackets.

Attended my first class today and I dont understand a thing! Probably because its still the first class. It was Creative Industries and Ethics and it made me felt like its all about Public Relations all over again, reminds me of my Diploma days. PR IS NOT MY THING! And I really cant afford to fail anymore cause its just depressing to fail.

The day I arrived, after all the unpacking and cleaning up my room, I just crashed. I was so tired and missing Boon like crazy. During my winter break back in Malaysia, I practically with him 24/7 and he was staying with me almost throughout the whole time hence the love sick. But after attending the first class and going out dinner with the sisters and Jia Min, I felt much better. Adapting the weather and place and many other things quite quickly because well, I was here for a couple of months.

Gonna be staying here for 2 weeks then I'll be flying back to Malaysia then fly to UK for my sister, Jasmine's wedding. YAY! Shopping! Wanna get my Burberry wallet cause my current one is really in bad condition. Also need to buy a couple of Burberry stuff for the boyfriend and his friends cause its cheaper there. Cant wait to be my sister's bridesmaid as well. New experience :))

Then I am gonna be back here in Adelaide all the way till December for summer because Boon is planning to come over to visit me and we will head to Gold Coast and stop by Melbourne. Gonna save up from my allowance since I am not working part time here. And this semester is gonna end by early November and I have no idea what am I gonna do from November till Boon comes over in December. Heard from Sue Lynn that there's casual jobs where you work few hours a day so I will look up for it when the time comes.

Thats all for now and I will updating a lot more since the Internet is much faster compare to Malaysia, even with UniFi.

SO BAI!

No comments: