Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feels Like I'm In A Dream

I am currently down with flu, sore throat, dry cough and having a slight fever, meh! =.=

Anyway, there is nothing for me to update actually but, I just feel like doing this because .. well, there is nothing much I can do since after I took my medicine and feeling a bit drowsy. Been reading a lot in www.damnyouautocorrect.com to entertain myself though, really literally makes me laugh out loud.


Everyday I sleep around 6am in the morning and wakes up around 4pm in the evening. Either I eat dinner at home or head out with Boon for dinner.

OH BTW! Boon is my boyfriend :) In case you don't already know in Facebook since Facebook is like an online place where you find things out about your friend and thats when you start gossiping about your friends and criticize about how they look or laugh at their English (not saying that my English is very good but at least better than SOME of them) or perhaps do what I do in Facebook, stalk people. Yes, I do that and I am not afraid to admit it thank you very much.

Don't let me start on Twitter because its basically the same thing dammit!


Lets not run away from what I was going to say. Normally after dinner, doesn't matter is at home or with Boon, I'll meet up with my bunch of friends to yumcha and is always at the same place. IT. NEVER. FAILS! If you think I sound lifeless, that is because I AM!

I have no errands to run ... yet! Currently waiting for UniSA and Grififth Uni to reply my application form since I just handed in my last semester results to them. Until then, yes I am lifeless.

No comments: