Friday, January 7, 2011

Juno (2007)

"I need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever."
I remember back when I was younger (maybe at the age of 5 till 13 years old?) I used to watch a lot of Disney movies which normally ends with "happily ever after" that makes me believed that there is such thing called "forever" in life.
Well, as you grew older and been through some experience in this thing called relationships, having your heartbroken, with people giving you empty promises and false hopes THEN you'll realize that there is no such thing as "forever" or "happily ever after".
Reality is cruel and fairytale only shows the positive side of relationship and never the downfall of a relationship. 
FAIRYTALE MOVIES LIKE TO CON PEOPLE! 
It is so rare to watch romance movie that really relates to relationship in reality nowadays.
I am starting to bullshit right now because I don't know what I am talking about already. 
SO! The question is ...
1. Is there such thing as forever?
AND
2. Do YOU believe that there is such thing called forever?

No comments: