Saturday, January 22, 2011

Missing Out.


Did that once with ze best friend when she was over for 2 weeks. In that 2 weeks, I come home in the middle of the night to have someone to talk to and sometimes, SOMETIMES, she'll come over my room through the toilet door (rooms are connected through the toilet by the way) and asked if we can have McDonald's breakfast.

Since she is back home, every night I come home to silence; nobody to annoy or disturb. Not to mention going to our usual place to yumcha with the usual people. And since then, I've been either staying home and sleep all day and night OR going out with Boon and his friends.


Just 2 nights ago, Boon brought me to Daorae in Taipan for dinner because I was craving for kimchi  The barbecue pork is so good, it was so mouth watering just looking at the raw meat. We have no plans after dinner so we ended up going Velvet Room, Zouk with 2 of his friends; Nick Lai and Josurf. And thanks to the both of them, I now addicted to this new song called Top Of The World by The Cataracs.




 My boyfriend can has fat cheeks 

No comments: