Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In One Month Time.


I got this offer letter from UniSA on Tuesday morning and my first choice is actually Grifith University. I told my parents and all 3 of my elder sisters that I will wait till Thursday for Grifith University to send me their offer letter. If not, then I'll just take UniSA's offer. But I still haven heard from them; maybe because of the flood in Brisbane and also because Taylor's University doesn't affiliate with Grifith University so it takes longer.

It stated conditional offer is because I need to get a letter of completion from Taylor's University stating that I have completed my diploma from there together with my final transcript.

FINALLY AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING, I CAN FINALLY GO AUSTRALIA TO STUDY!


Now I gotta list down the things I need to buy, eg. lots of contact lens, contact lens solutions, socks etc and things I need to bring over, getting my visa and medical check up done but most importantly, a place to stay! I won't be able to stay in town since my campus is somewhere near the forest/mountain/lake.

What I am really looking forward to is staying alone and being independent even though its gonna be hard for me since I have not studied overseas before nor staying alone for more than 6 months. I believe there's always first to everything :)

Other than that, I GET TO DRESS UP AND NO ONE WILL SAY I LOOK WEIRD XD With my colourful tights and knee high socks with boots.

No comments: