Saturday, March 5, 2011

PJ O'Brien's

I met this two awesome girls from my housemates; Melissa, she's from Singapore and Ju-Lear, Klang girl! We made plans to go to the Fringe Festival on Friday night but the queue was so long, we ended up in PJ O'Brien's to have drinks. It was only us girls with Zac Han, yup he was like a pimp daddy walking around with 3 girls.

Thou we couldnt make our way to the festival, but we had great night in the pub as well. They play surprisingly quite good songs that night, we girls dance a little that night too. Ju-Lear was so nice to buy me a Jagerbomb that night.

Believe it or not, it was my first night out in Adelaide :D

Ju-Lear

Ju-Lear & very red Melissa

camera shy Zac Han

I may looked like as if I am not wearing anything inside my jacket but I wore a tank top inside okay!

Sunday is gonna be Barossa time, meaning more wine lol! Cant wait cant wait. Gonna buy a bottle of wine for the boyfriend to bring back to Malaysia in June as well :D While I was doing all this, the boyfriend is having some food fest in Penang for the weekend and I am a jealous :( At least we both have our own fun in our own ways in two different countries.

No comments: