Friday, March 25, 2011

Adelaide's Fringe Festival '11



Adelaide Fringe Festival, a festival you CANNOT miss cause its one of the biggest festival held in Adelaide. Adelaide itself its already boring so with all these festival, its really entertaining :)









If you have watched the video above, you must be confused why the starting of the video is during the day then it ends at night. Well, the first time I actually went was with Zac Vin, Zac Han, Melissa and Ju Lear at night then on the second last day before the Fringe Festival ended, I went again with Sue Lynn from evening till night.

If you still dont understand, its either I didnt make it clearer or you are just ... dumb. Lol, JOKING LA!

I know it took me so long to edit the video and update about the festival, I am not gonna say its because I am busy with my assignments or uni stuff cause that is a lie. I am gonna admit to you that I am lazy to update my blog and edit the videos. I GOT THINGS TO DO OKAY, busy woman okay! Dammit.

Definition of "I GOT THINGS TO DO": going classes, shopping, meeting up with friends, more shopping, sleeping, Korean drama, more sleeping and going classes.

Temperature dropping, wind getting stronger and that means Autumn is here. I have to wear socks to sleep to avoid getting my feet feel like its in the freezer. Bought a pair of leather boots and a leather jacket. Still have to buy heater because ... I CANT STAND THE COLD! I cant even stand the cold now, I cant imagine how stand the cold during winter :S

No comments: