Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Still Have It In Me

Always have sleeping issues since ... 3 years back; insomnia, quite a bad one too. But then I started sleeping well after few months back after I finished my final semester in my diploma. My day become night, and my night become day.

When I came over to Adelaide, I thought "HEY! Since I am gonna start studying again, for sure I will be able to sleep like how normal people sleep which is sleeping at night and wake up early in the morning" but I hate to break your little bubble, I AM STILL NOT SLEEPING DURING THE NIGHT!

Its annoying cause you are super awake at night, doing things like editing videos and reading TONS of blog and start stalking people you are not suppose to on Facebook and watching Grey's Anatomy from Season 1 to 7 cause you are hooked on it and watching hell lots of clips on YouTube sucking up the 100GB worth of internet and STILL, the internet works amazingly fast.

Its funny how I can use so many "and" word in one sentence lol.

So anyway, I have been sleep at 4am then wakes up at 9am or 10am for class then comes home either 2pm or 5pm. Continue sleeping till 8pm or 9pm for dinner and then back to staying up till 4am or sometimes 5am. And no, I DO NOT like that trust me. Tried staying up whole day and sleep but end up waking up at 3am. FML!

Here's the video I stay up editing the video.

No comments: