Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bummer.

I have a small-table-like beside my bed that I bought from IKEA, actually its to put only your laptop but now it became my small table. Once in a while the boyfriend and I will FaceTime to sleep and I would put my iPhone below the small-table-like where my iPhone will have support so it wont drop.

This is how it looks like.

That was what I did last night.

Everyone have their way of sleeping, either on their tummy or hugging a bolster between their legs or simply just sleeping straight. But for me, I like to turn to my left and sleep but I always end up waking up facing my right side.

I fell asleep while FaceTiming with the boyfriend, I was sleeping facing my phone which is on the left side and eventually I turned myself to right. What I can recall was, I was turning back to my left side FROM my right side and ... BAAM! I hit my forehead on the small-table-like because I pushed the small-table-like too inside of my bed.

The boyfriend heard and he immediately asked whats wrong. He laughed at me while I was feeling sleepy and in pain =.= I am bimbo even in my sleep. I should really change my hair colour to blonde.

By the way Jia Yie che, I dont update my blog everyday so you dont have to always come back to my blog to check. I got tracker at the side of my blog and I can see so many from Liverpool lol. Dont be like Daddy and Mummy, stalk me on Facebook =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats cos I dont do RSS feeds like 2che. I'm a computer illiterate! haha I'm gonna go hide now. Liverpool....hahaha