Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Online Shopping.

In Malaysia, I never get to shop online but since I came to Australia, I've been shopping online ALOT; Topshop, Supre, Victoria Secret. Is really a sin.

Its bad enough I go Rundle Mall every week, not just to withdraw money but to shop as well. Its so hard to look for winter clothes when almost every shop is having a clearance to sell off the summer clothes since summer is over.

Every week I check my bank account, I feel the pain. But on the other hand, I saved quite a lot from my allowance. What I REALLY REALLY want to get is my Onitsuka Tiger shoes. My previous one was stolen cause I left it outside my house back in Malaysia. Woke up one day and decided to wear them out, look for it in my car and in my storeroom, still couldnt find it and I came to conclusion that it is stolen :(

SO I AM GETTING MYSELF ANOTHER PAIR NO MATTER WHAT!




Either this 3 shoes will make me happy but I'll have to see what other designs they have in store and also the price. 

No comments: