Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coopers1862Bar.

Lately I have been busy with assignments (2 only actually), one is 2500 word limit and the other is 1500 word limit. Both about virtual community; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace. Sounds easy? THATS WHAT SHE SAID! No. Not easy. A lot of readings to do. Such an easy topic yet hell lots of reading to do.

Anyway, I took a break to have lunch with Zac Vin, Ju Lear and ET cause Ju Lear had some fine dining free lunch thing where you have champagne, appetizer, champagne, main course (chicken salad, fish or beef steak), champagne, dessert and more champagne. Yes, free flow of champagne lol. After dinner, I went home and slept from 6pm till the next morning.

Semi formal / smart casual. & yes, my hair super out of shape and long. 

Not so nerdy Zac Vin.

SUPER nerdry Zac Vin.

Main course, beef steak. 

Dessert, I have no idea. Cheesecake something lol.

IT. WAS. THE. BEST. SLEEP. EVER!

I think I have to agree with Zac Vin, I should drink more so I can sleep better haha. Excuses cheh :P

Okay, need to go back to assignment now. 

No comments: