Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hahndorf aka German Village.

Sue Lynn's mother came to visit last week and I got a chance to follow them to visit Hahndorf which is also known as German Village. All I could think about when I heard Hahndorf was SAUSAGES SAUSAGES SAUSAGES!

Besides than visiting Hahndorf, we went strawberry picking as well and it was lovely :) The view is really amazing, it'll be great to have  a photoshoot there lol. We even wanted to go apple picking but no one was around, oh well! If we pick the apples without the owner knowing, we will feel guilty.







Hahndorf is a very small village, the town is only maybe one street? Not too sure. But along the street, the trees are yellowish orangy red in colour. THE COLOURS OF AUTUMN! Mummy Ngoi would love the place and Daddy Ngoi would love the food there.










I know majority of my pictures are trees but its a waste not to take picture of them. Plus, the weather was not too hot, not too cold hence wearing only tights and a poncho that I got from Supre :) It was really nice meeting Lynn's mother because I never met any parents so funny before haha.

Sour powder straw thingy that both me and Lynn got after seeing a girl eating it. LOL!

BY THE WAY,
CUTE LEH!

No comments: