Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Story Behind.

Its the end of the week, 
a WongFu week, 
a WongFu WEEKEND ~ 

By now, many of you have known WongFu Productions. Thanks to their short clip "Strangers, Again". But I have followed them for about 3 years now? I am not really sure, probably shorter or longer than that. I dont really remember how I found them too. All I remember someone asked me to watch their first short clip on YouTube which is "Yellow Fever".

Come to think about it, I think it was Bryan Lim! Lol. If you are reading this Bryan, THANK A BUNCH FOR RECOMMENDING THEM TO ME XD Then about a year or 2 ago, I started asking people if they know WongFu or not and if they dont, I asked/forced them to watch their short clips, their individual videos and their bloopers.

So anyway, I used to love writing so when I entered diploma in Taylor's, I wanted to major in Journalism but I changed my mind along the way and wanted to do Broadcasting (thanks to WongFu! Hehe) but they were only Public Relation, Journalism and Advertising. I guess, to me at that time I thought the closest to Broadcast was Public Relations so I took it as my major.

THANK GOD FOR STUDYING OVERSEAS! Cause now my sub major is Film and Television Production :) Anyway, thats the story behind why I like broadcasting. I like radio station too but ... I am not good in pronouncing words. Sometimes I think I have a bit dyslexic lol. OH WELL :)

Because I am studying in Australia, I CAN HAS BIGGIE SPENCER & OTHER AWKWARD ANIMALS! It takes a shorter time and less hassle for WongFu to deliver the soft toys! Besides than getting Biggie Spencer, I got myself an Awkward Turtle keychain & a Nice Girl shirt :D :D



No comments: