Monday, May 23, 2011

Because Its 5.07am In Adelaide.

Ever since I was recovered from my last assignment, my biological clock went haywire again. In case you dont know, I dont get enough sleep or sleep in peace when I know I have assignment due. I work better under pressure hence the last minute work still, my "work better" doesnt mean the outcome is great or awesome sadly.

Last 2 or 3 weeks ago, I was on Skype with Jasmine che (my 3rd sister) and she asked me what I want for my birthday. I couldnt answer her because since I am away from home, although it was only a few months and not few years, all I want is to be home. I am happy enough to know I will be back home and that is all I want, to be able to celebrate my 21st birthday back home with my parents and friends.

21st birthday is a big thing okay. Its like .. I am OLD enough to be responsible for whatever I am doing. And plus, I get the "key" from my parents which is a big thing coming from a Chinese family.

And after talking to Jasmine che, I was thinking what would Daddy and Mummy Ngoi will give me. Like what kind of key they are gonna give me. I dont want it to be literally a golden key hanging on my neck cause I dont like gold, I like silver! *wide smile* I KNOW, I AM DEMANDING RIGHT? Thats cause I know my whole family is reading this lol.

I really cant think of anything besides than my parents giving me a key. Then suddenly a light bulb light up on top of my head *TING!* I remember how I wanted Links from London that my sister had on her wrist. Its like Thomas Sabo but the bracelet itself is so much nicer and Jasmine che has one filled with charms O.O

I went to look up on the side and .... IMMEDIATELY I KNOW WHAT I WANT FROM HER! kekekeke. Che, I'll be damn happy enough if you bought me just the bracelet :) :) :)

The bracelet

The 21st charm

I love the lock and the key!

Blue coloured heart shape

Yeah, I just saje put more charms cause I wish to owned more but it'll look funny with 3 charms. Cause I prefer one charm with the bracelet like my Thomas Sabo now, just one snowflake lol. But it'll look damn nice if the number 21 charm put together with the lock and key.

I also wish to sell my Canon 450D to get Canon 600D for the awesome video recording. Yeah I know, I just got my Canon G12 and now I want Canon 600D?! I just want the video recording. But doubt I can cause its so difficult to sell the Canon 450D right now cause ... I bought it secondhand with a very good price. Still thinking whether Canon 600D better or just simply get a camcorder. I'll just have to think that through when I am back in Malaysia cause LowYat Plaza will solve that problem of mine.

I was looking through my harddisk and I found the Bangkok trip that I went with Daddy and Mummy Ngoi back in 2007. I want to laugh so badly at my photo editing man lol. I didnt really know how to use the digital camera back then either haha!

Daddy, if you are reading this, I am sure you miss Bangkok's Tony Roma's cause they serve pork ribs!! :) :) We need to go back to Bangkok soon!

Add caption



Daddy Ngoi
Tony Roma's in Bangkok serve pork ribs


MACAROONS TOWER FOUND IN SIAM PARAGON!
OMG I FOUND MORE PHOTOS IN MY HARDDISK!

MUST. SEPARATE. THEM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your wish will come true.... haha xx Jas

pikyie.ngoi said...

hahaha yes i hope it will too!