Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Revamped!

I changed the header.
I changed the blogger profile.
I changed the fonts.
I changed the colours.

The reason why I got the time to do all these is because I am done with my current assignment and I got 2 more individual assignments to go which I will start doing this Friday lol.

There is something I really want but everyone would probably go "wtf?!"

so anyway, the first thing I would want to do when I get my ass back to Malaysia is bath a long bath with powerful water system and then start rolling from left to right and then back to left (cause I normally sleep on the left side of the bed) BECAUSE ... I miss my queen size bed. I keep knocking my head against the wall here in Australia lol.

And then go mamak to yumcha and drink sirap ais and go thru McD Centrepoint lol.

No comments: