Sunday, May 22, 2011

Desserts, Is A Must.

Since I came here, since almost every weekend I spend my time with The Loh Sisters, dessert is a must after our dinner. If you see constant updates on my mobile uploads on Facebook, if you follow me on Twitter, if you owns an iPhone and follow me in Instagram, you'll know I always go Eggless. 

Eggless is a dessert cafe that only opens at night till late that serve incredible desserts because they change their menu each month and also they serve Malaysian/Singaporean dessert because the owners are Malaysian and Singaporen.

Other than Eggless, we also go to other dessert cafe but ... we are regulars in Eggless and so last weekend The Loh Sisters found a new dessert place in Goodwood (or somewhere there) called Patisserie Jin owned by Koreans. Well, I only remember that I had the Fondant Chocolate with Vanilla Ice Cream and Blueberry Macaroon. I dont remember what other desserts the sisters' had haha.











I is retarded :)

Like last weekend, I stayed over at The Sister's Terrace because if you read my previous post I went to James Blunt's concert with The Loh's Sisters last minute so I might as well stay. And because yesterday was Sue Ann's day off, we went to check out this dessert cafe called The Mac Factory located at Hutt Street (I think?). The best thing is that they serve only macaroons. I KNOW ITS CRAZY OMG! O.O So excited kay. But there is also hot drinks and tea laa of course :D


So we decided to go for Royal Sampler Pack which is AUD 38 with 20 flavors to choose out of ... I think there was 22 flavors at the counter. 20 DIFFERENT FLAVORED MACAROONS O.O kekekeke hehehehe hahahaha muahahaha. okay yeah, 20 different flavors and I cant remember all and some tasted funky but overall it was alright. Worth to try each and every flavor and no, we didnt manage to finish all at once because damn feeling lol.

IT. LOOK. SO. COLOURFUL. 

LOOK ! 

LOOOKKK!!










Rose Macaroon, a bit golden on top!

This is Sue Ann, with colourful macaroons!





No comments: