Thursday, May 19, 2011

i Just Cant Get Enough.

1. Lip scrub - twice a week with red velvet. smell and taste stays even after you scrub it off!


2. Liquid foundation - The reason why I like liquid foundation over any type of foundation because it gives a medium coverage. NARS is okay but I still prefer Shu Uemura's Face Architect liquid foundation.

3. Powder/Mineral foundation - Been using this everyday, it gives a really light coverage like its barely there but you know and can tell its there but not a lot kind of powder/foundation. Heard that Philosophy is good so I gave it a try and been using it every day lol.


4. Mask - I cant do facials here in Adelaide so I have to buy mask that helps remove blackheads. Also heard that Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner is good and .. I cant tell whether if its working anot O.O but it does feel good after using it.


5. Lip Gloss - I USED TO OWNED THIS WHEN I WAS FORM 4 & 5! Till I finished it and Stila was closed in Malaysia and I found it here :) Love the smell and there is a bit sweet taste to it.


No comments: