Sunday, May 15, 2011

Its Almost Time.

Time to go home, almost. In another 3 to 4 more weeks then I'll be home. 

I have 3 assignments all due on the same date since I am going back early, kekeke. But its still hectic cause I am very worried that I might fail one or two subject this semester. And if I did fail, it means I might need to stay here in Adelaide longer which is something I dont want or plan to do. It also means need more money. Plus, I'll be very disappointment at myself to fail 2 out of 3 subjects this semester since I took only 3 subjects this semester and its bad enough I have to do winter school next year =.= Thou its only 2 weeks but still!

Anyway, thanks to best friend I get to go Katy Perry concert here in Adelaide :)) I took total 8GB worth of videos and its gonna be very difficult for me to edit. Plus, I got no time to do that at the moment since assignments all piling up. So that might that awhile.

On top of that, I had a brillant idea for my upcoming video/project when I stayed over at Lynn's place last weekend. I just need some time to do that. I need to write a script and probably plan out who is sporting enough to be in the video because ... its quite stupid but I am sure it is very entertaining. I'll just have to plan it out when I am back in Malaysia. 

So yeah, I am still worrying over my first semester here about failing my subjects. Truth to be told, I am panicking and thinking too much but I just dont show it out too much and dont say it out. I only rant it out on Boon and he sometimes get frustrated over it. 

All I have to do is try all my best, at least I know I've tried.


I DONT WANT TO FAIL ANY SUBJECT THIS SEMESTER PLEASE!

Probably will TRY to update but nothing much to update anyway so thanks for reading this bullshit post in my blog. You are more than welcome to visit this site but this post will probably be the latest one. 

No comments: