Monday, July 4, 2011

10 Habits Of Mine That I Can't Stop.

1. Putting lotion on my hands and feet. This is what I call OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder). I feel the need and urge to put lotion whenever I think my hands are dry. Before I tuck myself in bed, the moment I sit on the bed, I need to put lotion on my feet then only I feel comfortable sitting/lying/sleeping on the bed. I like my hand to be sweaty, it makes me feel secure and good! Although I am studying in Australia, this habit of mine did not change.

2. Searching for something to scratch out from my face. I tend to do that whenever I am watching tv series, movies or when you are talking and I am digesting what you telling me, I do that. I do that even before I sleep and when I wake up. Its bad I know, its disgusting and dirty I know but I dont care.

3. Pulling this face every time I take a picture of myself/with someone/both. Which face am I talking about? Well, is the one where you can see a "V" on your cupid's bow. Dont know where is your cupid's bow? Google it. Sometimes I do that then when the picture is about to be taken, I change my face haha!

Example:


4. I like to talk very loudly. I am generally a loud person. My laughs are loud, my screams are loud. Its so hard to talk softly seriously. No idea why. 

5. I like to throw my clothes everywhere. Dirty clothes on the floor thats for sure but clean ones, I always put them everywhere. Especially the room in Malaysia, I dont know why. Maybe cause the room in Australia is small cant throw here and there haha. 

6. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MAGGI MEE ASAM LAKSA! Everybody that knows me knows that I eat a lot of maggi especially asam laksa flavor. Ate it since young and still eating a lot of it! Every week at least 3 times kay! I really try very hard to not eat so much maggi cause of cancer etc but I still cant help it. 

7. Bringing my camera every where I go. Whether its my DSLR or my G12, I always always have and must bring camera along with me. Cause you'll never know something amazing might happen while you yumcha at the mamak next to a drain and you see a shooting star or your friend sneeze coke out from the nose and you want to take a picture! Who knows right? I know I know, got phone enough laa why need camera? If you really ask me this, I am just gonna answer you, "I like laa. I carry the camera or you carry the camera?" 

8. Drinking Chinese tea. In Malaysia, I must drink at least 3 cups of Chinese tea at home or outside, it doesnt matter where. In Adelaide, everyday I will make a pot of Chinese tea for myself. I know I know again, its bad for your health but I am gonna say this again, I cant help it. ITS TOO GOOD!

9. Crack my toes and legs before I sleep and after I wake up. This habit I learn from my 3rd sister, Jasmine. When I was younger, I see her cracking her knuckles and toes all the time so I also follow and learn. Not blaming her, just saying that I learn from her. 

10. Bringing a body mist with me. For this, you all tau tau laa why I always carry a body mist with me HEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHE. 

No comments: