Monday, July 4, 2011

Ohana Means Family.

The bunch of crazy and funny people I met up with once I came back is the bunch that never fails to make me laugh, they are known to be the Ohana gang; Tracy Siew, Kenny Liang that bunch! To even met up with the two of them, its good enough already. Together with their other half, Min Hui (which is from another bunch of friends haha) and also .. FINALLY JEANIE! Finally got to meet her in person after so a year or so haha.




The feeling of going back Taylor's is weird. Felt like as if I am still a student there but I know I am not and on top of that, so much has changed. I suddenly dont remember where the toilets are or why is there suddenly so many restaurant/pub/bistro open in a campus which I think its ridiculous.


I have to say that Ohana is one of the best chilling place compare to Ecoba or whatever restaurant that is new over there; Ecoba sounds expensive anyways. Love the decorations there, the ICE LEMON TEA IS NICE hehehehe, love the sofas and guess what? They have shisha there too. But well, Ecoba now have newly open shisha stall also lol.


It feels good to be catching up with them since I did not meet up with any of them before I leave. Talk about hell lots of shits and maybe a bit of gossip then talked about Kenny's famous high fashion pose hahaha.



I dont like how restricted I am about putting pictures up here. Every word I say here, the language I use here, pictures I post up here all must be as clean as possible or else my family members will start pointing out fingers and I will be in DEEP TROUBLE. 

JENG JENG JENG!

No comments: