Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daddy Ngoi's Birthday Dinner.

Daddy Ngoi has went through a lot these past few years and being able to pull it through only means he is still standing strong despite the age :)

Had dinner with my family in Riblees located in Sri Hartamas. But before that, Boon and I stopped by Coffee Bean to wait for my sister and parents in Mount Kiara. Was suppose to have dinner there initially too but it was fully booked.






Dinner in Riblees made both me and Boon so full! We burp and burp in the car. Boon always say that eating with my family needs a very big appetite and its true. Its not because we order a lot, because what we order is so good that we keep eating and eating.


Ribless Caeser Salad

Riblees Babyback Ribs

St. Louise Style Rib

Oregano Roast Lamb (Not too sure)

Crackling Roast Pork

Pork Bacon Steak

I am not too sure about the name of the food. The food they serve there is good, I had the Pork Bacon Steak and MAN I TELL YOU, THE SAUCE IS AWESOME! And by the end of the night, my 4 year old nephew Marcus slept lol.

No comments: