Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shatter Me!

On my birthday, I did a basic french manicure. But my nails grew longer and it starting to chip off, not just the colour but my nails as well. So I decided to visit Colour Culture again. Its the best place to do mani padi for me! I go there so often that I am a member there so there's 20% off :))

This time I decided to give OPI's Shatter Collection a try and decided to paint silver colour shatter on my nails. I think its the best out of many other shatter colours. Even the white one didnt turn out as pretty as I expected. And I tried Mermaid's Tears from the OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean's Collection together with the silver shatter, turns out it looks awesome.

Without flash.

With flash.

Before I have decided to choose Mermaid's Tears, I've tried Sparrow Me The Drama, Steady As Rose and Planks A Lot as well together with the silver shatter nail polish. The best among 'em is still the dark colours like, Sparrow Me The Drama, Planks A Lot and Mermaid's Tears (ESPECIALLY PLANKS A LOT! DO TRY! PRETTY!). Even without the shatter nail polish, it looks good on itself! Google them the colours, its really nice.

In my own opinion, I would advise you to choose a dark colour for your base if you really want to try the silver shatter nail polish and on top of that, I think silver shatter nail polish matches any dark OR light colours but preferably dark colours. 

No comments: