Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Learning My Mistake & Moving On.

Finally checked my uni email to find out my results, turns out I really failed one subject and just passed the other 2 subject. Yeah, JUST PASSED. Not High Distinction or Distinction, just Pass Level 1 and Pass Level 2. I was never good in studies and I know I've tried my best.

Guess I just really have to try even harder, do more detailed research, seek help from the lecturers and well, best friend and just stop procrastinating so much next semester.

I'll be going back to Adelaide in about 2 weeks time. Its winter back there and I'm gonna miss the hot weather here in Malaysia plus all the yummy and cheap food. Back to staying at home all the time with the heater turned on, counting money every end of the week, going over to bestie's house to have yummy and proper meals and desserts.

Besides missing my parents, my bed and Boon, I'm gonna miss one person which I think I spent most of my time here in Malaysia with which is Jason Teh.


Last time I would say I miss MJ Cafe, but since things have changed, I am gonna miss Subang and my Subang friends (which is Boon's friends wtf).

Btw, I just came back from my Malacca trip with Boon and the Subang kakis not too long ago. HATE UPLOADING PICTURES!

No comments: