Monday, September 5, 2011

2 Weeks Of Travelling.

Its been a week since I am back in Adelaide and finished majority of the assignment that I owe my lecturers. In the 2 weeks, been travelling back and forth from Adelaide to Malaysia to Dubai to Manchester back to Dubai to Malaysia then finally Adelaide.

The days I had in Malaysia was well spent. The times I had in Manchester attending my sister, Jasmine's wedding as one of her bridesmaid was spent with my family was more than amazing. Now that I am back in Adelaide, I have decided to move to UniSA's hostel which is Hartley's Apartment. Will be staying with my buddy since high school, Lee Min :))

I must say that coming back to Adelaide after so much travelling and not really settling down from my winter break was not easy. Going back to uni, doing assignments, budget all the way, no real proper meal and mostly, not being able to be with Boon. But after a week now, slowly everything is going back to normal.

I didnt take any pictures during my trip to Manchester because I am shy to take my camera out and take picture haha. But mainly because I dont bother. I must really say travelling so many places in 2 weeks is really really tiring.

My family just went back to Malaysia not too long ago too and my parents already planned to go Dubai in November and Hong Kong next year during or after CNY which I am not joining. I really got nothing much to say cause I just wanted to update my blog and not like anybody reads anyway. Its just a place for me to look back and read when I am older.


Okay bai.

1 comment:

Emily Kam said...

Don't la say like that, I read. =))