Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Plan B. Bangsar Village l.

After I gotten back from my Manchester trip for Jasmine Che's wedding, I went to Plan b. in Bangsar Village for an early dinner. Been wanting to give it a try since I was back for my winter holiday. Who could I have gone it with beside than Boon right? :) As usual, the road to Bangsar was damn jam around 5pm. It was Raya season and everyone end work earlier than usual lol.



Ice Cappuccino 

Wild Mushroom Soup

Spaghetti Carbonara

Watermelon Lychee (Sorry for the blur picture!)

Double Cheeseburger

Because we are in Bangsar Village already, I totally forgotten they have the best yet expensive cupcakes which is Bisou! The last time I tried it was in KLCC adventure to find my limited edition MAC blush and lip stain. It was a hell of an adventure. Went around KL area just to get those two make ups =.= Thinking about it made me realized how stupid it is lol.


Mini 4 cupcakes which has all flavour

Red Velvet

All time favourite dark chocolate or chocolate!

No comments: