Monday, September 26, 2011

New To My Makeup Bag.

I went crazy when I went to Manchester on Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Pencils! Bought almost all the colours, colours which I will put on my eyes. I love these 24/7 pencils cause it can be eyeliner and shadow as well. The colours are so bright and simply loving all the colours. Other than the 24/7 glide on pencils, I bought 2 Urban Decay's new 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner too! One is brown which is Bourbon and another in Siren which is in aqua colour. 



Bourbon - without flash

Bourbon - with flash

Siren - without flash

Siren - with flash

I have been eyeing on MAC's Semi Precious Summer Collection on the blush. Sadly all the mineralize blush are all limited edition and it was all sold out in Malaysia when I was back! To buy MAC stuff here in Australia is more expensive so no point thinking of getting it here. 
Because I transit in Dubai for 4 hours on the way back from Manchester back to Malaysia, I dropped by MAC Cosmetics to try my luck if they have any. I was lucky because they still have stocks for the Semi Precious's mineralize blush for both the blush I was eyeing on! Pressed Amber and Love Thing. 

Pressed Amber - without flash

Pressed Amber - with flash

Love Thing - without flash

Love Thing - with flash

I normally put the Pressed Amber mineralize blush everyday with or without make up. The Pressed Amber is very light but not to the extend where its too nude. Its kinda like medium dark brown without any shine to it. Really love the colour cause its light and very natural.

As for the Love Thing mineralize blush, I like putting it on when I am out for an outing or special dinners because if you can see, its actually very pink with golden dust or shine to it. I dont like wearing something so bright for everyday look. What I really like about Love Thing is that it has a golden dust or shine finish and I just have to put very little and I can see the results on my cheeks. 

I also bought Big Bounce Shadow in MAC's Flighty Collection in Trophy colour. Trophy is like a pink champagne with metallic kind of colour. Not sure if its good or not since I have not tried it yet. I dont normally put eyeshadow either but apparently it works well as an eyeshadow base. 

Big Bounce Shadow - Trophy

No comments: