Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mid Semeter Break Study Period 5.

Its been a week since I have moved into the hostel, Hartley's Apartment. Actually I have settled in the day I moved in but I must say, I gotten used to everything in this house for a week. For example, walking to class from the hostel, walking to the Foodland (supermarket), walking to Subway, walking to the bus stop, using the kitchen and most importantly, the toilet :)

Its also mid semester break starting on Monday for 2 weeks! And in that 2 weeks time, sadly the Melbourne trip has been canceled because the air ticket is expensive :( But it only means I have more time to concentrate on doing the rest of my assignments. Haven really cooked a meal because ... I am lazy lol. I dont normally cook anyways.

My returned marked assignments are good. No more P1 or P2 which is Pass Level 1/2, its been Credit all the way. Not HD or D laa okay, but to me its good enough. I must say this semester is easier compare to the last one. But I know next semester is gonna be tough, urgh!

Also, on the other hand, I gotten hair extensions; both coloured ones and in terms of length. I now have long hair extensions. Did it because my hair grows very slow and I'm getting frustrated because I have been having short hair for the past one and a half years. My long hair extensions are so long that it almost touches my butt, ALMOST. 

I am lazy to upload pictures. Lazy to continue updating. Its 9.50am on a Sunday, I got nothing to do but to fill up my time so I can go to the city and eat Ajisen Ramen.Everything here opens at 11am on a Sunday. Bai.

No comments: